Bathroom cabinetry can really make a statement, adding drama and panache, even in a smaller space. Don’t hesitate to take a chance with your bathroom cabinetry. Let your design imagination shine. Remember the following practical guidelines when choosing your bathroom cabinetry.
- Be sure to choose your cabinetry and your bathroom tile at the same time to ensure a coordinated look.
- Unlike most kitchen cabinetry, bathroom vanity heights can vary from 32” to 43” depending on preference and the height of the user
You can add upper cabinets to the bathroom countertop for more storage space
Some bathroom vanity designs include wicker baskets as one storage option. This choice is attractive and convenient. We serve Missoula, Bozeman, Billings, Great Falls, Butte MT
Some people choose to add floor-to-ceiling cabinets in the bathroom if space allows to store bath linens and other items
- Many companies now offer one-piece vanities that include sinks and even faucets included either through retail or online outlets. This can be a great and cost-effective choice. Just be sure to investigate the any online company’s reputation and check reviews before ordering.
Some vanity designs include a lower table-height section. By adding a chair, you can sit in front of the mirror to put on or remove make-up, dress or undress.
- Drawer inserts similar to those used in the kitchen can be helpful for organizing make-up and other toiletries.
- Cabinets can be positioned over the toilet for more storage.